ProVQ are currently looking for a Trainer/Learning & Development Advisor to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and committed team working in the Automotive and Land-based training sector.
Monday – Friday, 42.5 hours per week, 25 days + 8 bank holidays per annum.
The salary range for this position is £27,500 to £32,000 dependent on experience.
Job purpose –
The Trainer / Learning & Development Advisor is responsible for all day-to-day aspects of the Apprenticeship Programme taking place involving on and off the job training which will include, Apprentices place of work and classroom delivery within the ProVQ’ s centres online, or customers premises.
Main Duties and Responsibilities –
· Monitoring all components of Apprentice/Commercial Delegates progress and Pastoral care.
· Support and mentor Apprentices/Commercial Delegates to ensure each reaches their maximum potential and that their wellbeing is paramount at all times.
· Coaching and development for employers on their training responsibilities, ensuring that all employers are fully briefed so that they understand their commitment to provide the appropriate training, mentoring and work experience as required.
· To act as the main communication point to link apprentices, Mentors, Training Centres, and employers in the coordination of apprenticeship/Commercial Delegate delivery.
· Complete and return relevant paperwork within company procedural timelines.
· Contribute to process of continual improvement.
· Manage all process and administration requirements in accordance with company procedures requirements in support of Mentors & Apprentices
· Actively promote and Identify apprenticeship opportunities with both employers who have not been involved in apprenticeships previously and from repeat business including benefits of ProVQ to any potential new employers to convert to sign up.
· Attend Careers Events/Shows to promote and provide students, schools and parents with the most up to date and relevant information concerning Apprenticeships.
· Complete timely reviews in accordance with apprenticeship Standards and the requirements of awarding organisation(s) monitoring Apprentice behaviors and preparing Apprentices for end point assessments. Participate fully in End Point Assessments.
Qualifications and Experience –
· 3 years experience in a parts/service department and delivery of parts/retailer in the automotive or supporting industries
· Technical knowledge of sector
· Can maintain accurate records and feedback
· Communication skills at all levels
· Experience of working with young people
· Level 3 Teaching Qualification
· Development of training & delivery materials
· Previous work experience within an apprentice delivery team
· First aider at work
· An understanding of safeguarding/Prevent/British Values and their importance
· An understanding of Equal Opportunities issues
ProVQ are committed to safeguarding and the welfare of all learners and expect staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check (DBS) and will be required to provide proof of the right to work in the UK. We welcome applications from all members of the community regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
- Company car
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Sick pay
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 20/11/2023