|Post Title:||Trainer / Learning & Development Advisor|
|Reporting To:||Recruitment & IAG Manager|
|Working Hours:||8.30am – 5.30pm|
|Job Purpose:||The Trainer / Learning & Development Advisor is responsible for all day-to-day aspects of the Apprenticeship Programme taking place involving on and off the job training which will include, Apprentices place of work and classroom delivery within the ProVQ’s centres online, or customers premises.|
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring all components of Apprentice/Commercial Delegates progress and Pastoral care.
- Support and mentor Apprentices/Commercial Delegates to ensure each reaches their maximum potential and that their wellbeing is paramount at all times
- Coaching and development for employers on their training responsibilities, ensuring that all employers are fully briefed so that they understand their commitment to provide the appropriate training, mentoring and work experience as required.
- To act as the main communication point to link apprentices, Mentors, Training Centres, and employers in the coordination of apprenticeship/Commercial Delegate delivery.
- Complete and return relevant paperwork within company procedural timelines
- Contribute to process of continual improvement
- Manage all process and administration requirements in accordance with company procedures requirements in support of Mentors & Apprentices
- Actively promote and Identify apprenticeship opportunities with both employers who have not been involved in apprenticeships previously and from repeat business including benefits of ProVQ to any potential new employers to convert to sign up.
- Attend Careers Events/Shows to promote and provide students, schools and parents with the most up to date and relevant information concerning Apprenticeships.
- Complete timely reviews in accordance with apprenticeship Standards and the requirements of awarding organisation(s) monitoring Apprentice behaviors and preparing Apprentices for end point assessments. Participate fully in End Point Assessments.
- Participate fully in the quality assurance activities of the approved centre, including internal and external verification/Audits
- Complete and maintain, up to date Apprentice documentation
- Monitor and maintain up to date evidence tracking system
- Maintain Apprentice records for all allocated Apprentices and update reporting details ensuring consistency of Trainer / Learning & Development Advisor records and learner data stored in the ProVQ data Management/recording systems. Ensuring that it is accurate and up to date.
- Actively develop and maintain schemes of work / course notes. Manage training recourses in compliance with the requirements our Awarding Bodies and that of ProVQ’s customers.
- Delivery of off/on-site training including knowledge, skills & behaviours. complete sign-up paperwork in accordance with the policy and procedures of ProVQ Ltd.
- Actively promote British Values, Equal Opportunities and Diversity in accordance with ProVQ policy to ensure compliance and that no individual is discriminated against.
- Actively support, company policy and best practice in security, with particular emphasis on protection of customer sensitive information
- Actively promote ProVQ and client interests during company visits
- Actively promote a safe and clean working environment. Carry out regular periodic health & safety and welfare checks in learner’s workplace in accordance with ProVQ and current Safeguarding & Prevent legislation and policy
- Actively support and promote the work of the learner support services department. Together with Learner Support Services, contribute to the embedding of English and maths within the apprenticeship programme.
- Encourage Commercial Delegates to complete eLearning programmes as requested by ProVQ customers
- Keep up to date with non-technical / technical and academic knowledge
- Report to Line Manager any driving endorsements or points added to your driving licence.
- Promote efficient use of resources with emphases on maximising company vehicle MPG and reducing the detrimental effects of transport on the environment
This job description sets out the duties of the post at the time it was drawn up. Such duties may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the job or the level or responsibility entailed.