ProVQ is one of the leading providers of Motor Vehicle Apprenticeships in the UK. Due to the growth of our apprenticeship programmes we are seeking to employ a full time Regional Recruitment Co-ordinator to cover East & South East England.
This is a diverse and interesting role where you will work directly with our clients to create apprenticeship vacancies, facilitate the recruitment of quality apprentices into their businesses and actively market our apprenticeship opportunities within schools, colleges, community groups etc.
Working in partnership with ProVQ’s clients and employers, you will be responsible for Co-ordinating ProVQ’s recruitment process, by:
• Co-ordination & administration of process and practice that supports ProVQ’s strategic objectives and Mission Statement,
• Creating quality apprenticeship opportunities (Vacancy creation)
• Placing enthusiastic and motivated young people into quality apprenticeship opportunities (Vacancy fill)
• Co-ordinating & administering processes that supports the achievement of high level apprenticeship success rates (Timely Achievement)
• Embedding up to date and innovative approaches to marketing to clients, employers and young people
• Promoting & implementing anti-discriminatory practice
Main Duties & responsibilities:
- Quality Vacancy Creation (marketing and promotion of courses, creation of quality vacancies with employers):
- Work closely with the Recruitment Manager & Director of Training Operations, to work to achieve the organisations recruitment & marketing targets for the year.
- Work with printed and electronic marketing media including social media to promote Apprenticeship Vacancies to quality applicants.
- Ensure that own “product knowledge” is up to date and accurate, ensuring an excellent standard of customer service.
- Organising, supporting and facilitating the creation of quality apprenticeship vacancies, recruitment of candidates & road shows events.
- Liaising with the Recruitment Manager to ensure potential employer leads are followed up
- Maintaining database of marketing activity including follow up dates for calls etc.
- Liaising with the Recruitment Manager to identify when an existing employer needs to be visited to discuss further business opportunities (both apprenticeship and adults)
- Managing & maintaining a caseload of vacancies across all ProVQ contracts within the region.
- Quality Vacancy Fill
- Work closely with the Recruitment Manager & Recruitment Administrator to co-ordinate the organisations selection and recruitment action plan.
- Work with printed and electronic marketing media including social media
- Support the Recruitment Manager to streamline processes in order to maximise efficiency (reduce wasted time/duplication for field based and admin staff)
- Liaise with the Recruitment Manager to ensure that H&S, E&D, Safeguarding and the Prevent Agenda are embedded into all selection and recruitment processes and procedures
- Ensure that all applicants personal data is processed in accordance with GDPR regulations and the Data Protection Act 2018
- Liaise with the Recruitment Manager to authorise vacancies with employer’s
- Work with the Recruitment Manager & Recruitment Administrator to maintain a list of venues suitable for carrying out selection and recruitment activities (National)
- Ensure all resources needed for selection test activity are readily available
- Work with the Recruitment Manger & Recruitment Administrator to book dates and venues for selection activities
- Work with the Recruitment Administrator to ensure that all selection and recruitment events have the required minimum attendance.
- Keep the Recruitment Administrator updated on an ongoing, daily basis with progress of the vacancy
- Monitor with the employer the outcome of the selection activity and any subsequent work trial.
- Work effectively as a member of the recruitment team.
- Attend and contribute to regular recruitment meetings
- Complete all necessary documentation as required by ProVQ including contractual, quality and audit requirements; e.g. recruitment records & databases.
- Support and attend field-based selection and recruitment activities as required (Nationally)
- Carry out other duties as requested by the Recruitment Manager and Director of Training Operations.
- Proactively support ProVQ’s strategic objectives,
- Willingness to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business requirements (essential during peak recruitment periods)
- Agree own objectives with the Recruitment Manager.
- To participate in CPD programmes as required.
- To comply with the ProVQ Health and Safety Policies
- Work to promote, implement and contribute to ProVQ’s Equal Opportunities Policy
- To apply our Safeguarding Policy and practices
- To support ProVQ in ensuring compliance with GDPR and data protection regulations
- To undertake other duties as may be reasonably required
This job description sets out the duties of the post at the time it was drawn up. Such duties may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the job or the level or responsibility entailed
We are committed to safeguarding and the welfare of all learners and expect staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check (DBS) and will be required to provide proof of the right to work in the UK. We welcome applications from all members of the community regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity