We are recruiting for a Clerk to the Board of Governors. The Clerk will provide an administrative service to our governing bodies.
Main Duties –
- Discussions with the Chair and other board members (as required) prior to the holding of a Board of Governance meeting to create an appropriate meeting agenda.
- Liaison with the Chair and other board members to collate appropriate reports and other documentation to assist in preparation for Board of Governance meetings.
- Attending Board of Governance meetings in an administrative capacity to assist in their successful execution.
- Recording detailed minutes of Board of Governance meetings in draft format.
- Editing minutes as required and obtaining authorisation for final draft from the Chair.
- Circulating authorised minutes to Board of Governance members and any other parties as authorised by the Chair from time to time.
- To comply with the ProVQ Health and Safety Policies
- Work to promote, implement and contribute to ProVQ’s Equal and Diversity Policy
- To apply ProVQ Safeguarding Policy and practices
- To support ProVQ in ensuring compliance with GDPR and the Data Protection Act
This job description sets out the duties of the post at the time it was drawn up. Such duties may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the job or the level or responsibility entailed.