Are you an Automotive Technical Trainer looking for a new challenge? Or an experienced automotive technician wishing to move into training? If the answer is YES, then ProVQ want to hear from you.
ProVQ are currently looking for two Automotive Technical Trainers to join our team at their Training Centre based between Shrewsbury and Telford.
An excellent opportunity for a Technician or Technical Trainer to join a successful and committed team of trainers on the Toyota Apprenticeship Programme.
Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week 8.15am – 5.15pm, 25 days + 8 bank holidays per annum
- Discount scheme for major retailers
- Part uniform supplied, including PPE
- Internal and external training provided
- Company pension scheme
- Christmas shutdown
- Sick pay
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delivery of the skills, knowledge and behavioral components of the automotive Apprenticeship Standards to ensure that apprentices are successful at their gateway and End Point Assessments
- Develop and update training materials and courses
- Maintenance and development of training aids, workshop facilities and resources
- Complete timely assessments of apprentice work (practical and theoretical)
- Appropriate level of occupational competence in light vehicle maintenance
- Either possess or be willing to work towards an approved teaching qualification
- Full driving license holder
- First Aid at Work qualification (or willingness to undertake)
We are committed to safeguarding and the welfare of all learners and expect staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check (DBS) and will be required to provide proof of the right to work in the UK. We welcome applications from all members of the community regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity