We are seeking to appoint a Technical Training Instructor to join the team based in Langar, Nottinghamshire, with travel in UK, Ireland and occasionally overseas.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To develop and deliver various training programs to Channel Partners, Company personnel, and Customers. Training programs will predominantly be technically based and cover the entire John Deere product line.
- Knowledge of Learning and Development process including areas such as instructional skills, presentation skills, needs assessments, adult learning theory, curriculum development and other such related knowledge and skills are essential.
- The successful candidate should possess a sound technical background in machinery and systems such as electronics and hydraulics together with a formal education in agricultural engineering, preferably to degree standard.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office plus intranet and internet functions is essential
- Experience in a position working with Dealers is desirable.
- Prior experience in training and development area involved in activities such as instruction, needs assessments, curriculum development, and other such related training and development work would be beneficial.
- Field experience with regular customer contact, knowledge of dealer/distribution network, and broad product knowledge would be desirable.
An amount of travel will be required to both deliver and receive training. A full Clean driving license is essential.